Step outside of the traditional portrait studio for your next photo session! No stuffy, awkward or forced posing in front of a generic background. Lifestyle photography captures a story about you, your family and/or your friends the way you uniquely are. You choose the location, style, wardrobe and activities you want captured that defines you – be it hanging out in your PJs at home, chilling at the park, playing your favorite sport, or a night out on the town with friends.
In home or around town (no travel costs within 20 mi of downtown Minneapolis)
Need help picking a location? Utilize my experience in photographing many of the iconic Twin Cities locations!
1 hour session
30-50 photos for proofing
2 hour session
50-75 photos for proofing
Taking a trip out of town for some adventure and want the ultimate Insta-worthy selfies!? Take a pro landscape and lifestyle photographer with experience in travel, hiking and camping like me with!
- Starting at $900 for up to 12 hours within 150 miles of downtown Minneapolis
- Average of 50 photos per day for proofing
- Want to go further or longer? Contact me for a personalized estimate.
Lifestyle sessions only come included with minimally processed digital proofs. You can choose any of the photos from the proof set for further retouching and product ordering.
Ask for pricing estimates for customized digital downloads, prints, wall art, albums, books and more with photos from your session. I work with many local and national vendors, artisans and printers to offer a wide variety of options to fit your style and needs.
FREELANCE & ADDITIONAL HOURLY PRICING
2 hour minimum. Billed in quarter hour increments.
- Onsite shoot (daytime) – $100/hr
- Onsite shoot (dawn/dusk/night) – $150/hr
- Onsite assistant (each) – $25/hr
- Retouching / Editing (1 hr minimum) – $30/hr
- Video – contact for estimate
- The first 20 miles of travel from downtown Minneapolis is free.
- $0.45/mi + $25/hr (150 mile max) after that.
Flights & Overnights
- Contact me for a personal consult